Big Lash Black Mascara
- How To Use
Awarded in the Top 10 most purchased product in 2022! Introducing Big Lash Mascara, Lily & Lolo's latest natural innovation for your fullest, longest, and biggest lashes ever. This cutting-edge hourglass brush delivers ultimate volume and length. Not only is the effect better than faux, it's vegan friendly, made with natural ingredients, and suitable for sensitive eyes. Suitable for all eye colors. Gluten Free. Vegan Friendly, & Cruelty Free
This natural black mascara is an absolute makeup bag must have, suits all eye colors.
Quick drying, Ophthalmologic Tested - Suitable for sensitive eyes, Fragrance, silicon free, Free from harsh chemicals, lead, parabens, Soft, creamy and smudgy, Easy smooth application, Natural ingredients, Organic ingredients
Gluten Free. Vegan Friendly. AQUA, STEARIC ACID, C18-36 ACID TRIGLYCERIDE, PROPANEDIOL, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED CERA, ORYZA SATIVA BRAN CERA, ACACIA SENEGAL GUM, HYDROXYPROPYL METHYLCELLULOSE, GLYCERYL BEHENATE, POLYGLYCERYL-6 DISTEARATE, HYDROGENATED OLIVE OIL, GLYCERIN, VP/EICOSENE COPOLYMER, CELLULOSE, CENTAUREA CYANUS FLOWER WATER, SUCROSE ACETATE ISOBUTYRATE, JOJOBA ESTERS, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, COPERNICIA CERIFERA CERA, OLEA EUROPAEA FRUIT OIL, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE, PHENETHYL ALCOHOL, ROSA CENTIFOLIA, FLOWER CERA, ROSA DAMASCENA FLOWER CERA, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, UNDECYL ALCOHOL, OLEA EUROPAEA OIL UNSAPONIFIABLES, ACACIA DECURRENS FLOWER CERA, POLYGLYCERIN-3, TOCOPHEROL, SODIUM BENZOATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM PHOSPHATE, DISODIUM PHOSPHATE, POLYSORBATE 20 [+/- CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES)] 6.5ml
1) Make sure eyelashes are clean and dry of any prior makeup.
2) While still wet, apply no more than 3 coats. If fluid sets, it can make the lashes clumpy. Also, you will find the wand will not easily stroke through the lashes if fluid sets.
3) Looking down into a mirror (preferably magnified), start at the base of the lashes using light zigzag strokes working up to the tips of the lashes, the zigzag technique helps to prevent lashes sticking together and gives them a more ‘feathery’ appearance.
4) Now gently apply to the lower lashes. If lower lashes are thin, avoid applying and drawing attention.
5) Avoid applying mascara to top of upper lashes as this forces them to fall flat and straight.
6) Keep cap tightened well to prevent drying out and store in moderate temperature.